February 2013 MBA Invest Grant
Capella University is pleased to announce a $3,000 grant opportunity for new learners who enroll in an MBA program and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements.
- Must be a new student starting a program at Capella University in February 2013. Former students re-applying to the university are also eligible.
- Must be accepted into an MBA program in the School of Business & Technology. See grant application for a list of eligible programs.
- Must have a 2.30 cumulative GPA from a bachelor's degree-granting institution.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic Standing).
- Must successfully pass your first course.
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella University, skip this step.
- Complete the February 2013 MBA Invest Grant application.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses February 18, 2013
Apply before your course begins and no later than Monday, February 18, 2013. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The February 2013 MBA Invest Grant can only be applied to an MBA degree program in the School of Business & Technology. See grant application for a list of eligible specializations.
- The $3,000 grant will be applied to each recipient's Capella account equally over 7 consecutive quarters ($428 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
- The first disbursement will occur in April 2013. Recipients must successfully pass first course, which starts in February, to receive this disbursement.
- If the recipient does not remain continuously enrolled, or does not remain enrolled through the first 2 weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be forfeited.
- Recipients who do not use the full grant award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the grant award.
- Recipients of the February 2013 MBA Invest Grant are not eligible for other Capella grants or discounts (except military discounts).
- The grant may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The February 2013 MBA Invest Grant is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition and fees.
- Capella University faculty and staff are not eligible for the grant.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1-866-808-0865 to learn more about this grant opportunity and to explore Capella programs.
Please print for your records