Winter 2013 Master's in Education Grant
Capella University is pleased to announce a $4,000 grant opportunity for new learners who enroll in the MS in Education program and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements.
- Must be a new student starting a program at Capella University in February or March 2013. Capella alumni or former students re-applying to the university are also eligible.
- Must be accepted into the Master of Science in Education program in the School of Education. See grant application for a list of eligible specializations.
- Must have a 2.30 cumulative GPA from a bachelor's degree-granting institution.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic Standing).
- Must successfully pass your first course.
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella University, skip this step.
- Complete the Winter 2013 Master's in Education Grant application.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses on February 4 or March 4, 2013
Apply before your course begins and no later than Monday, March 4, 2013. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The Winter 2013 Master's in Education Grant can be applied only to an eligible master's degree program in the School of Education. See grant application for a list of eligible specializations.
- The $4,000 grant will be applied to each recipient's Capella account equally over 7 consecutive quarters ($571 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
- The first disbursement will occur in July 2013. Recipients must successfully pass first course, which starts in February or March, in order to receive this disbursement.
- If the recipient does not remain continuously enrolled, or does not remain enrolled through the first 2 weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be forfeited.
- Recipients who do not use the full grant award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the grant award.
- Recipients of the Winter 2013 Master's in Education Grant are not eligible for other Capella grants or discounts (except military discounts).
- The grant may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The grant is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition and fees.
- Capella University faculty and staff are not eligible for the grant.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1-866-808-0865 to learn more about this grant opportunity and to explore Capella programs.
Please print for your records