January 2013 MS in Information Systems & Technology Management Invest Grant
Capella University is pleased to announce a $2,400 grant opportunity for new learners who enroll in an MS in Information Systems and Technology Management and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements.
- Must be a new student starting a program at Capella University in January 2013. Former students re-applying to the university are also eligible.
- Must be accepted into an eligible master’s degree program in the School of Business & Technology. See grant application for a list of eligible programs.
- Must have a 2.30 cumulative GPA from a bachelor's degree-granting institution.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic Standing).
- Must successfully pass your first course.
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella University, skip this step.
- Complete the January 2013 MS in Information Systems & Technology Management Invest Grant application..
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses January 7, 2013
Apply before your course begins and no later than Monday, January 7, 2013. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The MS in Information Systems & Technology Management Invest Grant can only be applied to an eligible master's degree program in the School of Business & Technology. See grant application for a list of eligible specializations.
- The $2,400 grant will be applied to each recipient's Capella account equally over 7 consecutive quarters ($342 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
- The first disbursement will occur in April 2013. Recipients must successfully pass first course starting in January in order to receive this disbursement.
- If the recipient does not remain continuously enrolled, or does not remain enrolled through the first 2 weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be forfeited.
- Recipients who do not use the full grant award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the grant award.
- Recipients of the MS in Information Systems & Technology Management Invest Grant are not eligible for other Capella grants or discounts (except military discounts).
- The grant may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- Capella University faculty and staff are not eligible for the grant.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1-866-808-0865 to learn more about this grant opportunity and to explore Capella programs.
Please print for your records