MS/MBA Alumni Grant
Capella University is pleased to announce a $4,800 grant opportunity for Capella alumni who begin a doctoral degree program by June 3, 2013 and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements and be accepted into a doctoral degree program.
- Must be starting a doctoral degree program at Capella University between October 2012 and June 2013.
- Must be a graduate of a Capella master's or MBA degree program.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic Standing).
Complete the following steps:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella University, skip this step.
- Complete the MS/MBA Alumni Grant application.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses between October 3, 2012 and June 3, 2013.
Apply before your course begins and no later than Monday, June 3, 2013. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The MS/MBA Alumni Grant can be applied only to a doctoral degree program.
- The $4,800 grant will be applied to each recipient's Capella accounts equally over 4 consecutive quarters ($1,200 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
- If the recipient does not remain continuously enrolled, or does not remain enrolled through the first 2 weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be forfeited.
- Recipients who do not use the full grant award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the grant award.
- Recipients of the MS/MBA Alumni Grant are not eligible for other Capella grants.
- The grant may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The MS/MBA Alumni Grant is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition and fees.
- Capella University faculty and staff are not eligible for the grant.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1-888-227-3552 to learn more about this grant opportunity and to explore Capella programs.