MS in Psychology Grant
You're eligible for a $3,000 grant when you begin your Master of Science in Psychology program by January 7, 2013.
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements.
- Must be a new student starting a program at Capella University between July 2012 and January 2013. Former students re-applying to the university are also eligible.
- Must be accepted into a master's degree in psychology program in the School of Harold Abel Social and Behavioral Sciences. See grant application for a list of all eligible programs.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.30 or higher from a bachelor's degree-granting institution.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic Standing).
How to apply for grant:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella University, skip this step.
- Complete the 2012 MS in Psychology Grant application.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses between July 9, 2012 and January 7, 2013.
Grant Application deadline:
Apply before your course begins and no later than Monday, January 7, 2013. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The 2012 MS Psychology Grant can be applied only to a master's in psychology program in the School of Harold Abel Social and Behavioral Sciences; see grant application for a list of all eligible programs.
- The $3,000 grant will be applied to each recipient's Capella account equally over 6 consecutive quarters ($500 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
- If the recipient does not remain continuously enrolled, or does not remain enrolled through the first 2 weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be forfeited.
- Recipients who do not use the full grant award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the grant award.
- Recipients of the 2012 MS Psychology Grant are not eligible for other Capella grants.
- The grant may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The 2012 MS Psychology Grant is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition and fees.
- Capella University faculty and staff are not eligible for the grant.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.670.8804 to learn more about this grant opportunity and to explore Capella programs.
Please print for your records