Personal Story from a Capella Learner

July 1, 2011

Got a great first-person blog post sent to me about a Capella learner’s experience. W.H Deyamport was looking for an educational experience that gave him the tools he needs and was flexible enough for him the meet the demands of his professional life. It’s worth a quick read.

http://myfootpath.com/mypathfinder/chose-for-profit-college/

"2 Responses to "Personal Story from a Capella Learner"

1. Scott Burtness says:

What a great blog post! I completely agree that there are a lot of factors that go into choosing a school. I think that this individual’s success stems in large part from looking at his needs first, and then finding a school that best met those needs. We live in exciting times, when people who want to go to school have so many options to choose from. And just like any other big decision in life, a little research can really pay off!

2. construction livingston county says:

I’m impressed, I must say. Really not often do I encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is excellent; the problem is something that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled throughout this in my search for something relating to this.