Results are in: Capella’s TFG Employee Giving Campaign

November 6, 2012

Together for Good is Capella University’s annual employee giving campaign. Through a spirited two-week campaign, employees are given the opportunity to participate in many different fundraising events, become educated on the needs that exist in their communities, and to be part of the solution to meeting these needs. Currently we are partnered with three charitable organizations, the United Way, Community Health Charities of Minnesota, and the American Heart Association, giving all employees a wide range of charities to support.

For this year’s 2012 campaign, I am very proud to say we raised $219,150.55 – the most we have raised in the history of Capella!

For those who may have missed it, I helped kick off the 2012 TFG campaign by jamming with the Together for Good band (you didn’t know I played harmonica, did you?). I love when opportunities like this bring the Capella community together. This is such a great time of year for the giving spirit of Capella to really shine.

TFG Kick-Off Event

TFG Kick-Off Event

I’d like to give a special thanks to the more than 60 TFG Volunteers, who carried the campaign and selflessly gave their time and talents. I’d also like to thank our Capella employees, for joining together to make a difference in all of our communities – your gifts of time, money, and goods will have a lasting impact far beyond the campaign.

TFG Volunteers

TFG Volunteers