You are cordially invited to the Information Assurance Security monthly talk. For this event, we are pleased to have a speaker joining us from Cisco Systems who is also authoring books around this subject. Please join us for this exciting event, and invite anyone who may be interested.
** The purpose of the Capella IAS Speaker Series is to provide education and information important to the IAS community
• Who? — Speakers can be experts in the field, business partners, faculty, students, and current graduates. Students can use this forum as a way to present their research or in an area of their expertise. Experts will be asked to present in an area of their expertise on a timely topic in the IAS field.
• What? — Current events, important IAS topics, and research important to the IAS community.
• When? — Once a month starting in July. All presentations will be recorded and put on the IAS community website.
• How?– Presentations will be an hour in length with a Q&A period, and will be delivered using Adobe Connect. Some presentations could be a panel discussion with questions and answers from the audience.
• Why? — To contribute to Capella’s IAS center of excellence in IA education and the larger IAS community.
Name: Capella IAS Speaker Series
Summary: The Capella IAS Speaker Series
Invited By: Keith Morneau & Mansour Sharha KEITH.MORNEAU@CAPELLA.EDU; MANSOUR.SHARHA@CAPELLA.EDU
Subject: Identity and Access Control in a BYOD World
When: 08/20/2012 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Time Zone: (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US and Canada)
Conference Number(s): 1-888-205-5513 (US/CAN) / 1-719-955-0562 (INTL)
Participant Code: 429132
To join the meeting, Please use this link:
** About the Presenter:
Aaron Woland, CCIE No. 20113, is currently a TrustSec Engineer for Cisco Systems, Inc., and works with Cisco’s Largest Customers all over the world. His primary job responsibilities include TrustSec / ISE deployments, High-Level Design Reviews, as well as solution enhancements and futures. Aaron joined Cisco in 2005. He is currently a member of the Security Technical Advisory Group and other advisory teams. Prior to joining Cisco, Aaron spent 12 years as a Consultant and Technical Trainer. His areas of expertise include Network and Host Security Architecture, and implementation, regulatory compliance, as well as routing and switching. Aaron has authored many white papers and design guides including the TrustSec 2.0 & ISE 1.0 Deployment and Implementation Guide, and the NAC Layer-3 OOB using VRF’s for traffic isolation Design Guide. Aaron is also a distinguished speaker at Cisco Live for topics related to Identity. In addition to holding a Security CCIE, Aaron’s other certifications include: CCSP, CCNP, CCDP, Certified Ethical Hacker, MCSE and many other industry certifications. He has been working in the IT field for 18 years with a strong focus on security for the last 13 of those years.
If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before:
Test your connection: http://connect.capellauniversity.edu/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Acrobat Connect are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
Mansour Sharha, M.Sc. , MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCSP.