The National Security Agency (NSA) currently has a number of openings for full-time positions in all our mission areas. Students receiving degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, or other Information Security and Cyber-related disciplines are encouraged to apply.
NSA’s Information Assurance Directorate (IAD) believes students from the NSA/DHS National Centers of Academic Excellence may be particularly interested in the following positions:
· 1043479 – Cyber National Mission Force Targeting Analyst
· 1041718 – Cyber National Mission Force Mitigation Analyst
· 1042292 – Trusted Engineering Solutions – Architecture and Engineering Development
· 1043394 – Software Project Manager
· 1043995 – Network System Engineer
· 1043482 – Network Vulnerability Analyst
· 1043477 – Information Assurance Fulltime Development Programs
· 1037523 – Information Assurance Professionals
Students may apply for these positions by visiting www.nsa.gov/careers and looking for the position numbers listed above.
- U.S. Citizenship is required for all applicants
- Reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants with disabilities during the application and hiring process where appropriate.
- NSA is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
For questions concerning the application process, please contact NSA Recruitment & Staffing at:
1-866-NSA-HIRE (1-866-672-4473) or e-mail customercare@NSA.gov