This new program provides numerous advantages for working professionals seeking to advance their career with a master’s that aligns to key industry certifications and standards in the field. They include:
- A curriculum designed around the most recent standards set by the NSA, the International Organization for Standardization ISO 27001, and the domains of knowledge represented in several leading security certifications, including CISSP®.
- A Dual-Credential Pathway, offered in partnership with the InfoSec Institute, which provides students the opportunity to earn their MS in Information Assurance and Security degree and CISSP® certification—in less time and for less money than pursuing each credential separately.
- The opportunity for students to save time and money by earning credit toward this MS for existing IT certifications, such as CISM, CEH, and more.
- A secure, virtual lab environment that allows students to develop and enhance their skills by practicing with tools used in the information security profession, including EnCase® and BackTrack.
- A core curriculum designed to prepare information security professionals to evaluate information security practices, analyze emerging threats and countermeasures, and apply security management principles.
Enrollment is now open
For more information, please call 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.