“Defending Our Nation. Securing the Future”
“Confidence in Cyberspace”
The National Security Agency (NSA) anticipates hiring in excess of 1000 personnel in the coming year. NSA currently has a number of openings for full-time positions in all our mission areas. Students receiving degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, or other Information Security and Cyber-related disciplines are encouraged to apply.
NSA’s Information Assurance Directorate (IAD) believes students from the NSA/DHS National Centers of Academic Excellence may be particularly interested in the following positions. Students may apply for these full-time positions by visiting www.nsa.gov/careers and selecting the position numbers listed below:
· 1049471 – Information Assurance Professionals
· 1049473 – Cyber National Mission Force Mitigation Analyst
· 1049475 – Trusted Engineering Solutions – Architecture and Engineering Development
· 1049476 – Software Project Manager
· 1049477 – Cyber National Mission Force Targeting Analyst
· 1049478 – Network Vulnerability Analyst
· 1049479 – Network System Engineer
· 1049480 – Computer Forensics Analyst
· 1049481 – Penetration Tester/Analyst
· 1049482 – Network Analyst
· 1049484 – Software Developer for Cloud
· 1049485 – Communication Systems & Technical Vulnerability Analyst
· 1049486 – Software Engineer
· 1049487 – Software Engineer/Web Developer
· 1049488 – Network Analyst
· 1049489 – Software Engineer
· 1049490 – Vulnerability Analyst
· 1049491 – Information Assurance Client Engagement, Corporate Communications, & Marketing
· 1049723 – Computer Network Operations Development Program (CNODP)
********** Student Internship, CO-OP, & Scholarship Opportunities ************
The NSA has over 20 different summer Internship Programs in addition to our CO-OP and Scholarship programs that, like our full-time positions, support all our mission areas and offer exciting opportunities in a wide array of disciplines, for example:
· 1048703 – Summer Internship Program for Information Assurance (SIP/IA)
Information on student internship, CO-OP, and scholarship opportunities can be viewed by visiting www.nsa.gov/careers and selecting the “Student Programs” link. To apply for current opportunities, select the “Job Search/Apply Online” link. Using the key word search, enter “internship,” “CO-OP,” or “scholarship.”
The application DEADLINE for most of the summer internships is 31 October; however, some of the math related internships is as early as 15 October.
– U.S. Citizenship is required for all applicants
– Reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants with disabilities during the application and hiring process where appropriate.
– NSA is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
For questions concerning the application process, please contact NSA Recruitment & Staffing at:
1-866-NSA-HIRE (1-866-672-4473) or e-mail customercare@NSA.gov