Posted by Chelsea included in Resources
Thanks for checking out this week’s Spotlight. We’ll start with a list of guides that have been created for this week’s assignments, then feature various guides we have on APA and citing.
See the list below for week two assignments that have Library Guides:
- MBA6135: Researching Data Mining & Reporting
- Need to find single experiment articles , non-experimental or experimental articles, or theoretical articles? Check out the Finding Articles by TYPE Library Guide.
Don’t see your course listed here? Some guides have been created for entire courses rather than specific assignments. Check out our full list of assignment guides to see if your course has a guide.
Looking for a DOI or persistent link, or have questions about citing? Check out the guides below for tips:
- Dealing with an Absent DOI
- Automated Citations from the Library Databases
- Citing Secondary Sources in APA Style
- Persistent Links and DOIs
Have more questions? You can find answers to over 200 common library questions in our new Library FAQs! Search by keyword or browse by topic to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Spotlight is a quarterly series. To see previous posts in this series, click the Spotlight tag: