Posted by Chelsea included in Resources
This week we are highlighting guides about Reference Materials available in the library, as well as the assignment guides for upcoming assignments. To start with, look to see if any of your assignments this week has a guide:
- BIO1000: Statin Drugs
- BMGT8438: Trends & Theories
- COUN7503: Clinical Evidence
- ENG1000 – Library Research for Your Papers
- MPH5212: Proposal, Annotated Bibliography, and Literature Review
- Practitioner-Scholar Research Guide
- PSY7310: Ethical Issues in Biological Psychology
- PSY7411: Behaviorism – Conditioning Theories
- SHB8775 – Aging/Grieving Course Project Research Guide
- Looking for information on Nature vs. Nurture? Check out the Studies in Human Behavior First Course – Library Research Guide (SHB5003)
Don’t see your course listed here? Some guides have been created for entire courses rather than specific assignments. Check out our full list of assignment guides to see if your course has a guide.
Want to find books or reference sources on your topic? The guides below focus on finding background information:
Have more questions? You can find answers to over 200 common library questions in our new Library FAQs! Search by keyword or browse by topic to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Spotlight is a quarterly series. To see previous posts in this series, click the Spotlight tag: