Posted by kpeterson included in Uncategorized
We have a new tool designed to help you succeed in your academic pursuits.
The new Library Research Handbook is an interactive and informative tool designed to help you become a more efficient and effective researcher. By breaking down the scholarly research process with tools such as video clips and learner advice, you can gain information literacy and scholarly research skills that will contribute to your academic and professional success.
Explore the Library Research Handbook to start improving your skills as a researcher today. Some of the features include:
- Dean talking about Information Literacy
- Sources: What can you use for your research
- Keep the Conversation Flowing
- Learners talking about Planning, Searching and Evaluating
- Video: Matching Topic to Scope
- Video: Finding Background Information
- Assignment Calculator
- Listen to “Calling the Capella Library”
- Video: Troubleshooting a Search
- How to read citations
- Video: Too many, too few results
- Video: Google Scholar and the Capella Library
- Organizing Case Study (Best Practices)
- Listen to Information Literacy and Your Workplace
- Links to the Online Writing Center and more
What do you think? Please let us know your feedback on this new tool!
Posted: January 17th, 2008 under Uncategorized.