Posted by kpeterson included in Citing & Organizing
Have you heard conflicting APA style advice from fellow learners or your instructors? If so, find out more at APA: Finding Answers. This is a new resource written for PhDs attending Colloquia, but simply skip the “intro” to get to the useful content for all. The five-part module includes:
* Why cite sources?
* Why use APA as shorthand?
* Why does APA help during research?
* Why does APA mean making choices?
* Why is there more than one way to find answers to APA questions?
Take advantage of these additional tools for your APA toolkit:
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
- APA Style and Formatting
- APA Style Guide to Electronic Resources
- How can I get APA citations from the Library databases? (PDF)