Posted by kpeterson included in Uncategorized
We have added new guides to the Library’s Guides & Tutorials page
What are Peer-reviewed Articles & How do I Find Them? (Flash with audio)
a link to…Reading Strategies
This resource is designed to help you build skills and strategies to make your reading as efficient as possible.
Course-specific research guides are tailored to course content and include techniques such as developing search strategies, finding materials on specific topics, evaluating results and more.
- PS3600: Principles of Public Safety Investigation (u01d1)
- PS3900: History of Violence in the U.S. Society (u09a1)
- MAT2050: Statistical Literacy (u05d2)
- BUS3040: Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Psychology First Courses
- First Library Search
- Scholar Practitioner Assignment
- HS5002: Survey in Research in Human Development and Behavior (u07d2)
- PSF8631: Case Studies in Critical Incident Management
- PSY7220: Child Psychology (case study)
Is there another guide you would like to see? Let us know.
Posted: May 19th, 2008 under Uncategorized.