Posted by ebennett included in Resources
We now have access to Journal of Positive Psychology. It will show up in Journal Locator and Article Linker tomorrow. We have access from 2006 to present.
PsycBOOKS added the following titles to its coverage list in May and June 2008. Of the titles added, 7 were APA books and 14 were designated classic books. Classic books are landmark titles in psychology and are selected by APA experts.
- Assessing Hispanic clients using the MMPI-2 and MMPI-A, by Butcher, James N.; Cabiya, Jose; Lucio, Emilia; Garrido, Maria, © 2007
- Case studies in emotion-focused treatment of depression: A comparison of good and poor outcome, by Watson, Jeanne C.; Goldman, Rhonda N.; Greenberg, Leslie S. © 2007
- Everyday creativity and new views of human nature: Psychological, social, and spiritual perspectives, © 2007, by Richards, Ruth (Ed)
- Handbook of clinical health psychology: Volume 2. Disorders of behavior and health. Raczynski, by James M. (Ed); Leviton, Laura C. (Ed), © 2004
- Handbook of clinical health psychology: Volume 3. Models and perspectives in health psychology, by Boll, Thomas J. (Ed); Frank, Robert G. (Ed); Baum, Andrew (Ed); Wallander, Jan L. (Ed), © 2004
- Inhibition in cognition, by Gorfein, David S. (Ed); MacLeod, Colin M. (Ed), © 2007
- Psychology’s interpretive turn: The search for truth and agency in theoretical and philosophical psychology, by Held, Barbara S. ©2007
- Design for a brain: The origin of adaptive behaviour (2nd ed. rev.), by Ashby, W. Ross, © 1960
- The dialogues of Plato: Translated into English with analyses and introductions (Vol 2), © 1901, by Jowett, B.
- The fate of man in the modern world, by Berdyaev, Nicolas, © 1935 (Reprinted 1961)
- Lectures on the true, the beautiful, and the good, © 1857, by Cousin, M. V.; Wight, O. W. (Trans)
- Man: A creative first cause, two discourses, © 1883, by Hazard, Rowland G.
- The murderous trail of Charles Starkweather, by Reinhardt, James Melvin, © 1960
- Objective and experimental psychiatry, © 1935, by Cameron, D. Ewen
- Outlines of cosmic philosophy, based on the doctrine of evolution, with criticisms on the positive philosophy (Vol 3), © 1902, by Fiske, John
- The pathway to reality, Stage the second, being the Gifford lectures delivered in the University of St. Andrews in the session 1903–1904, © 1905, by Haldane, Richard Burdon
- The principles of psychology, © 1869, by Bascom, John
- Recent British philosophy: A review with criticisms including some comments on Mr. Mill’s answer to Sir William Hamilton, © 1866, by Masson, David
- The riddle of personality, © 1908 (Reprinted 1909), by Bruce, H. Addington
- The wild boy of Aveyron (Rapports et mémoires sur le sauvage de l’Aveyron), by Itard, Jean-Marc-Gaspard; Humphrey, George (Trans); Humphrey, Muriel (Trans), © 1932
- William James (2nd ed.), © 1912, by Boutroux, Émile; Henderson, Archibald (Trans); Henderson, Barbara (Trans)