Posted by ebennett included in Uncategorized
PsycBOOKS added the following titles to its coverage list in September and October 2008. Of the titles added, 4 were an APA book and 22 were designated classic books. Classic books are landmark titles in psychology and are selected by APA experts.
2. Childhood mental health disorders: Evidence base and contextual factors for psychosocial, psychopharmacological, and combined interventions, © 2008, by Brown, Ronald T.; Antonuccio, David O.; DuPaul, George J.; Fristad, Mary A.; King, Cheryl A.; Leslie, Laurel K.; McCormick, Gabriele S.; Pelham Jr., William E.; Piacentini, John C.; Vitiello, Benedetto
3. Listening to battered women: A survivor-centered approach to advocacy, mental health, and justice, © 2008, by Goodman, Lisa A.; Epstein, Deborah
4. Pedophilia and sexual offending against children: Theory, assessment, and intervention, © 2008, by Seto, Michael C.
1. Critique of pure reason, © 1899, by Kant, Immanuel; Meiklejohn, J. M. D. (Translated)
2. The culture of personality, © 1912, by Randall, John Herman
3. Current psychologies: A critical synthesis, © 1940, by Levine, Albert J.
4. Experience and prediction: An analysis of the foundations and the structure of knowledge, © 1938 (Reprinted 1952), by Reichenbach, Hans
5. Experimental psychology, © 1959, by Siwek, Paul
6. The fundamentals of psychology (rev. ed.), © 1922 (Reprinted 1924), by Pillsbury, W. B.
7. General psychology: From the personalistic standpoint, © 1938, by Stern, William; Spoerl, Howard Davis (Translated)
8. Illustrations of the influence of the mind upon the body in health and disease, designed to elucidate the action of the imagination (2nd American ed.), © 1884, by Tuke, Daniel Hack
9. Instinct in man: A contribution to the psychology of education, © 1917, by Drever, James
10. An outline of abnormal psychology (3rd ed. rev.), © 1925, by Bridges, James Winfred
11. Outlines of descriptive psychology: A text-book of mental science for colleges and normal schools, © 1898, by Ladd, George Trumbull
12. Psychology and life, © 1899, by Münsterberg, Hugo
13. Psychology and life, © 1932, by Mikesell, W. H. (Ed); Dignan, Frank W. (Ed)
14. Psychology and the day’s work: A study in the application of psychology to daily life, © 1918, by Swift, Edgar James
16. Psychology: Normal and abnormal, with special reference to the needs of medical students and practitioners, © 1930, by Bridges, James Winfred
17. The psychology of attention (authorised translation, 4th rev. ed.), © 1898, by Ribot, Th.
18. The psychology of belief, © 1936, by Lundholm, Helge
19. Psychology: The science of behavior (rev.ed.), © 1940, by Muenzinger, Karl F.
20. Source book in ancient philosophy, © 1907, by Bakewell, Charles M.
21. Systematic psychology: Prolegomena, © 1929, by Titchener, Edward Bradford
22. The unconscious mind, © 1898, by Schofield, Alfred T.
Note: To read any of these ebook go to the Databases A-Z page. Scroll down to PsycBOOKS and type in the title
Posted: November 20th, 2008 under Uncategorized.