Posted by Sommer included in Uncategorized
Finding articles from Harvard Business Review using Journal Locator is not the same as for other journals.
We are currently working on including updated directions on how to navigate to a specific article in Harvard Business Review. But in the meantime, below are the steps you can follow to navigate to specific articles using the citation information.
1. Log in to the Capella University Library.
2. Click Journal & Book Locator.
3. Type the journal title (e.g. Harvard Business Review) and search.
4. Click the database name (e.g. Business Source Complete). You should be taken to a results page showing every article ever published in the journal. If not, click Search Within this Publication at the upper right.
5. The first search box will contain the journal title. Leave this.
6. In the second search box, type the last name of the author. In the box to the right of the author name, change Select a Field (optional) to AU Author.
7. In the third search box, type the first few words of the article title and change the Select a Field (optional) at the right to TI Title. Click search.
8. Scroll through the list of results to find the one you want. Click the HTML Full Text or PDF Full Text link.
NOTE: If you get no results, try searching for only one word in the title and check your spelling.
Posted: November 22nd, 2008 under Uncategorized.