Posted by ebennett included in Uncategorized
PsycBOOKS added the following titles to its coverage list in April 2009. Of the titles added, one was an APA book and nineteen were designated classic books. Classic books are landmark titles in psychology and are selected by APA experts.
1. Transcending self-interest: Psychological explorations of the quiet ego,
© 2008, by Wayment, Heidi A. (Ed); Bauer, Jack J. (Ed)
1. Adjustment to physical handicap and illness: A survey of the social
psychology of physique and disability, © 1946, by Barker, Roger G.; Wright, Beatrice A.; Gonick, Mollie R.
2. Basic statistical concepts, © 1955, by Adams, Joe Kennedy
3. Basic statistics, © 1963, by Kurtz, Thomas E.
4. Elements of statistical inference, © 1961, by Huntsberger, David V.
5. Fatigue and impairment in man, © 1947, by Bartley, S. Howard; Chute, Eloise
6. The forty-ninth yearbook of the National Society for the Study of
Education, Part 1: Learning and instruction, © 1950, by Henry, Nelson B. (Ed)
7. Introduction to statistical inference, © 1957, by Li, Jerome C. R.
8. Introduction to the statistical method: Foundations and use in the
behavioral sciences, © 1962, by Hammond, Kenneth R.; Householder, James E.
9. A laboratory manual for social psychology, © 1951, by Ray, Wilbert S.
10. Personality change and development: As measured by the projective
techniques, © 1958, by Harrower, Molly
11. Statistical inference, © 1953, by Walker, Helen M.; Lev, Joseph
12. Statistical methods in educational and psychological research, © 1954,
by Wert, James E.; Neidt, Charles O.; Ahmann, J. Stanley
13. Statistical principles in experimental design, © 1962, by Winer, B. J.
14. Statistics: An intuitive approach, © 1962 (Reprinted 1964), by Weinberg,
George H.; Schumaker, John A.
15. Stress and disease, © 1953, by Wolff, Harold G.
16. Sweet madness: A study of humor, © 1963, by Fry Jr., William F.
17. The teaching and learning of psychotherapy, © 1958 (Reprinted 1959), by
Ekstein, Rudolf; Wallerstein, Robert S.
18. Theory of equations, © 1954, by MacDuffee, Cyrus Colton
19. The Wechsler-Bellevue Scales: A guide for counselors, ©1953, by
Patterson, C. H
Note: To read any of these ebook go to the Articles, Books & More page. Scroll down to PsycBOOKS and type in the title.
Posted: May 27th, 2009 under Uncategorized.