The Alumni Library is a great resource for anyone interested in lifelong learning. Whether your degree is in education, psychology, business or nursing, there is a database to cover your field of study. As a current or future Capella Alumnus, you have free lifetime access to several of the journal and book databases you used or are currently using as a learner.
The latest addition to the collection is American City Business Journals, which includes 40 metropolitan business publications featuring local business news, job postings, local business directories, and much more. There are currently twelve databases available.
Alumni Library: Databases A-Z
- Academic Search Alumni Edition
- American City Business Journals
- Business Source Alumni Edition
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Dissertations and Theses Full text
- Ebrary (ebooks)
- Proquest Psychology Journals
- RefWorks (citation management tool)
The Alumni staff is always exploring new database options. If you have a recommendation or a comment you’d like to share, please send an email to the Alumni Association.