Capella University Library has migrated to the new ProQuest platform, which offers an updated search interface and new functionality to make information gathering easier.
- My Research allows you to permanently save, manage, and organize content
- The results page now includes an article preview window and the ability to quickly narrow results by source type, subject, date, etc.
- Find related articles by clicking the More like this link on the full text page
- Create tags and document listsfor personal use or to share with fellow ProQuest users
Databases accessible through the new platform include:
- ABI/INFORM Global
- Dissertations and Theses Full Text
- Dissertations @ Capella
- ProQuest Criminal Justice Periodicals Index
- ProQuest Education
- ProQuest Medical
- ProQuest Psychology