PsycBOOKS added the following titles to its coverage list in March 2011. Of the titles added, 6 were APA books and 20 were designated Classic Books. Classic books are landmark titles in psychology and are selected by APA experts.
1. Constructing undergraduate psychology curricula: Promoting authentic learning and assessment in the teaching of psychology, © 2010, by Mayo, Joseph A. ISBN: 1-4338-0563-4
2. Ethical dilemmas in fertility counseling, © 2010, by Horowitz, Judith E.; Galst, Joann Paley; Elster, Nanette. ISBN: 1-4338-0760-2
3. Interpersonal processes in the anxiety disorders: Implications for understanding psychopathology and treatment, © 2010, by Beck, J. Gayle (Ed.). ISBN: 1-4338-0745-9
4. Police interrogations and false confessions: Current research, practice, and policy recommendations, © 2010, by Lassiter, G. Daniel (Ed.); Meissner, Christian A. (Ed.). ISBN: 1-4338-0743-2
5. Relapse prevention for depression, © 2010, by Richards, C. Steven (Ed.); Perri, Michael G. (Ed.). ISBN: 1-4338-0728-9
6. Talking about sexual assault: Society’s response to survivors, © 2010, by Ullman, Sarah E. ISBN: 1-4338-0741-6
7. Ethics for young people, © 1891, by Everett, C. C.
8. The field of ethics: Being the William Belden Noble lectures for 1899, © 1901, by Palmer, George Herbert
9. Genetic philosophy, © 1893, by Hill, David Jayne
10. The greatest debate within a half-century upon modern spiritualism, © 1904, by Hull, Moses; Jamieson, W. F.
11. Hallucinations and illusions: A study of the fallacies of perception, © 1902, by Parish, Edmund
12. History of the warfare of science with theology in Christendom (Vol. 1), A., © 1896, by White, Andrew Dickson
13. The human mind: A treatise in mental philosophy, © 1883, by Hamilton, Edward John
14. Lectures on moral philosophy, © 1912, by Witherspoon, John; Collins, Varnum Lansing (Ed.)
15. The metaphysic of experience, in four books (Vol. 1: Book 1): General analysis of experience, © 1898, by Hodgson, Shadworth H.
16. The metaphysic of experience, in four books (Vol. 2: Book 2), Positive science, © 1898, by Hodgson, Shadworth H.
17. The metaphysic of experience, in four books (Vol. 3: Chapters 1 to 5, inclusive of Book 3): Analysis of conscious action, © 1898, by Hodgson, Shadworth H.
18. The origin of human reason, being an examination of recent hypotheses concerning it, © 1889, Mivart, St. George
19. Outlines of psychology (3rd rev. English ed. from 7th rev. German ed.), © 1907, by Wundt, Wilhelm; Judd, Charles Hubbard (Trans.)
20. The philosophy of individuality or the one and the many, © 1893, by Blackwell, Antoinette Brown
21. The principles of ethics, © 1892 by Bowne, Borden P.
22. Problems of life and mind (3rd series continued), © 1879, by Lewes, George Henry
23. Psychology, © 1887, by Dewey, John
24. Psychology: Empirical and rational (9th ed.), © 1921, by Maher, Michael
25. A system of logic, ratiocinative and inductive: Being a connected view of the principles of evidence, and the methods of scientific investigation, 9th ed., Vol. 1, © 1875, by Mill, John Stuart
26. The unity of nature (2nd ed.), © 1884, by Campbell, George Douglas
Note: To read any of the these ebooks – go to the Library’s Databases A-Z page. Scroll down and click PsycBOOKs. Once in the database, type in the book title.