The Capella Library purchases access to RefWorks to help you capture, store, and organize reference citations that you need to support your research… and it helps you to create APA formatted bibliographies.
But are you getting the most from your RefWorks account? Did you know that RefWorks allows you to do so much more than simply store your references?
See the RefWorks – Advanced Features guide to find out how to…
- Format in-text citations in your paper using Write-N-Cite.
- Create annotated bibliographies.
- Attach documents or articles to a citation record.
- Share your citations with another learner or instructor.
- And more, including directions for searching your citations and removing duplicates.
Start using your RefWorks account to your best advantage!