Posted by Chelsea included in What's New?
This week we are highlighting guides about Reference Materials available in the library, as well as the assignment guides for upcoming assignments. To start with, look to see if any of your assignments this week has a guide:
- BIO1000: Statin Drugs
- BMGT8438: Trends & Theories
- COUN7503: Clinical Evidence
- ENG1000 – Library Research for Your Papers
- MPH5212: Proposal, Annotated Bibliography, and Literature Review
- Practitioner-Scholar Research Guide
- PSY7310: Ethical Issues in Biological Psychology
- PSY7411: Behaviorism – Conditioning Theories
- SHB8775 – Aging/Grieving Course Project Research Guide
- Looking for information on Nurture vs. Nature? Check out the Studies in Human Behavior First Course – Library Research Guide (SHB5003)
Don’t see your course listed here? Some guides have been created for entire courses rather than specific assignments. Check out our full list of assignment guides to see if your course has a guide.
Want to find books or reference sources on your topic? The guides below focus on finding background information:
- How do I Find Books?
- Ebook list on Research Methodology
- General Reference Sources Online
- Database Guides for Reference databases:
There is a new Spotlight posted every week. To see previous posts in this series, click the Spotlight tag: