Posted by Chelsea included in What's New?
Our library has recently added a number of new databases! Have you had a chance to check them out yet? Get a jump-start on the new quarter by looking through the Database Guides for the new databases:
- CINAHL Complete (Updated from CINAHL with Full Text): A nursing and allied health database containing more than 1,300 full text journals. Topics covered include nursing, biomedicine, alternative/complementary medicine, consumer health, and 17 allied health disciplines.
- IBISWorld: Contains 700 industry reports between 35 and 50 pages. Each report covers the competitive landscape, industry outlook, products and markets, operating conditions, key statistics, industry performance, and more. IBISWorld can only be used for academic purposes.
- LGBT Life with Full Text: With a focus on lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender issues, this database includes more than 130 full text journals and over 170 books.
- PsycTESTS (NOTE: Link goes to Library Announcement; Database Guide forthcoming): A repository of tests, measures, scales, surveys, and other assessments. Records include descriptive information, development and administrative documentation, and, in many cases, a copy of the instrument with permission for immediate use.
- SAGE Research Methods: With a focus on research methods this collection contains over 175,000 pages of books, journal articles, and reference materials in additional to a growing collection of videos. Explore methods concepts to design research projects, understand particular methods or identify a new method.
There is a new Spotlight posted every week. To see previous posts in this series, click the Spotlight tag: