Posted by Chelsea included in Resources
Welcome to this week’s Spotlight! Every week during the quarter we will start with guides that have been created for assignments due that week. Does your assignment have a Library Guide? Check the list below:
- DPA8002: Defining Public Administration
- ENG1000 – Library Research for Your Papers
- FD1800 Communities of Inquiry – Library Search
- HS5334 & COUN5334: Hate Group Websites
- MBA6135: Researching Data Mining & Reporting
- OM8020: Theory of Grilling Research
- PS3600 u01d1 Library Research Guide
- PSY7110: Schools of Thought
- Looking for articles on for the Walt Whitman assignment? Click your course number to go to the course guide:
- Need to find qualitative or quantitative articles? Try the Search by Methodology Library Guide.
- Need to find information on a company or industry? Try the Industry and Company Information Library Guide.
Don’t see your course listed here? Some guides have been created for entire courses rather than specific assignments. Check out our full list of assignment guides to see if your course has a guide.
If you are new to using the Capella University Library, the guides below offer overviews of how to search:
- Finding Articles for Your Discussion Post
- How to Search the Library: The Basics
- How Do I Find Peer Reviewed Articles?
- Library Glossary: Find definitions of key library terms
- See all of our Getting Started Library Guides
Have more questions? You can find answers to over 200 common library questions in our new Library FAQs! Search by keyword or browse by topic to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Spotlight is a quarterly series. To see previous posts in this series, click the Spotlight tag: