Posted by Chelsea included in Resources
Welcome back to Spotlight, where we highlight Library Guides that you may find useful. We’ll start off with guides created for assignments that may be coming this week. Below the assignment guides, we’ll also have general guides focused on various library tips and tricks.
Look through the assignment guides below to see if your assignment has a guide:
- LEAD5004: Library Research Guide (VUCA)
- MAT2050 u05d2 Library Research Guide: Statistical Literacy
- MBA6135: Researching Data Mining & Reporting
- PSF5371: Racial Disparity in Your State (u05da)
- PSY5244: Play Therapy – Major Contributor Biography
- SHB8775 – Aging/Grieving Course Project Research Guide
- Looking for non-experimental or single experiment articles, or seminal works? Try our Finding Articles by TYPE Library Guide.
Don’t see your course listed here? Some guides have been created for entire courses rather than specific assignments. Check out our full list of assignment guides to see if your course has a guide.
Now that you’ve been searching the library, are you looking for ways to organize your research? Whether you want to use a citation management tool like RefWorks, or if you prefer to save your articles to your computer or email them to yourself, find out what options you have using the guides below.
Have more questions? You can find answers to over 200 common library questions in our new Library FAQs! Search by keyword or browse by topic to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Spotlight is a quarterly series. To see previous posts in this series, click the Spotlight tag: