Can’t find right words to express your gratitude? Go for the taste buds! Recognize staff and colleagues for their great work with a Together 4 Good, cookie gram. Each cookie is only $2.00. On Oct. 16th sales begin online and in person during bagel Friday and will continue through Friday, November 13th. Laptops will be available to complete the online form to place your orders during bagel Friday or order cookies from the comfort of your own desk 24/7!
Want to share a word of thanks but not the calories? Check out our new postcard option to share with your colleagues near and far.
Pick Up or Delivery
- Pick up the cookies you order and deliver them personally or choose to have them delivered by one of the Together 4 Good volunteers
- Choose delivery, and your recipient may have their cookie delivered by a Capella executive!
- Cookie grams will be delivered: Wednesday, November 18th from 9am to 3pm
- Cookies will be available for pick up on the 9th floor, Capella Club: Wednesday, November 18th from 9 am to 12 pm
- Pay by cash, check or credit card! New this year, we will be using Square to accept credit or debit card payments.
- Make checks payable directly to the non-profit of your choice: United Way or Community Health Charities.
- Submit checks within three days of placing your cookie gram orders – no later than Friday, November 13th to:
- Becky Lausen, Audit and Compliance, 5th floor, or,
- Stephanie Gaughran, Admissions – TCE, 5th floor.
- Questions? Contact Cookie Gram Chairs Becky Lausen or Stephanie Gaughran.