Can’t find the right words to express your gratitude? Go for the taste buds! Recognize team members and colleagues for their great work with a cookie gram. Each cookie is only $2.00. Sales begin online and in October and will continue through Friday- November 13. Order cookies from the comfort of your own desk 24/7!
Want to share a word of thanks but not the calories? Check out our new postcard option to share with your colleagues near and far.
Use the online order form for cookies or postcards.
Pick Up or Delivery
- Pick up the cookies you order and deliver them personally or choose to have them delivered by one of the T4G volunteers
- Choose delivery, and your recipient may have their cookie delivered by a Capella executive!
- Cookie grams will be delivered: Wednesday, November 18 from 9a.m. – 3p.m.
- Cookies will be available for pick up on the 9th floor, Capella Club: Wednesday, November 18 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Pay by cash, check or credit card! New this year, we will use Square to accept credit or debit card payments.
- Make checks payable directly to the non-profit of your choice: United Way Community Health Charities or Donor’s Choose.org..
- Submit checks within three days of placing your cookie gram orders – no later than Friday, November 13 to:
- Becky Lausen, Audit and Compliance, 5th floor, or,
- Stephanie Gaughran, Admissions – TCE, 5th floor.
- Questions? Contact Cookie Grams Chairs Becky Lausen or Stephanie Gaughran at T4GCookieGrams@Capella.edu