Can’t find the right words to express your gratitude? Go for the taste buds! Recognize team members and colleagues for their great work with a cookie gram. Each cookie is only $2. Sales begin October 14 with Bagel Friday and will continue through Thursday, November 10. Order cookies from the comfort of your own desk 24/7!
Want to share a word of thanks but your friends don’t have a sweet tooth? Check out the postcard option to share with your colleagues near and far.
The Cookie Gram event is from Friday, October 14 through Thursday, November 10
Use the online order form for cookies or postcards.
Pick Up or Delivery
- Pick up the cookies you order and deliver them personally or choose to have them delivered by one of the T4G volunteers
- Choose delivery, and your recipient may have their cookie delivered by a Capella executive!
- Cookie grams will be delivered: Wednesday, November 16 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Cookies will be available for pick up on the 4th floor lunch room: Wednesday, November 16 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Pay by cash, check or credit card! Will use Square to accept credit or debit card payments.
- Make checks payable directly to the non-profit of your choice: United Way, Community Health Charities or Donor’s Choose.org.
- Submit checks within three days of placing your cookie gram orders – no later than Friday, November 11 to:
- Craig Gleason, Advising – NHS, 8th floor, or,
- Brittany Picha, Records – Degree Review, 5th floor.
Cookie Gram Co-Chairs