It’s back! Bigger and better than last year.
We are taking over space on the 6th floor with an awesome, designed by you, nine hole-miniature golf course. Two fun-filled ways for you to participate with a team of your colleagues.
Two exciting ways to play!
We are opening the course to the masses on Tuesday, November 10. That’s right, everyone is welcome to come play the course throughout the day for no fee! But, be prepared to pay for mulligans (do-overs) and swearing infractions.
There will be a hole-in-one contest during open play. $2/attempt or 3 for $5.
Scorecards will be available during Bagel Fridays leading up to the Together for Good campaign.
The Capella Classic Tournament and the Champion’s Celebration
The Capella Classic returns to Capella Tower for a second year. Tournament play will be held throughout the day on Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday, November 12. Teams of four players will compete for bragging rights and trophies. You choose a tee time window that works for your foursome: in the morning, early afternoon or late afternoon.
Costumes and team themes are highly encouraged. Awards for most creative and best dressed team will be presented at the Champion’s Celebration on Friday, November 13. Along with trophies and prizes for the top three (lowest combined score) teams.
Entry fee is $80 per foursome. Entry fee includes the tournament entry and admission to the Champion’s Celebration!
Sign up your foursome for this awesome event by emailing TFGMiniGolf@capella.edu today! Space is limited.
Important dates to remember:
- Monday Nov. 9th – Gift Basket sales 11am-1pm in Capella Club (9th floor)
- Tuesday Nov. 10th – Mini-golf course opens at 8am-5pm in 6N/P and Campaign Kick Off from 2pm-4pm in Capella Tower atrium
- Wednesday Nov. 11th – Mini-golf Tournament open at 8am-5pm in 6N/P, Bake Sale opens at 9am until treats are sold out in Capella Club (9th floor)
- Thursday Nov. 12th – Mini-golf Tournament open 8am-5pm in 6N/P and Gift Basket sales 11am-1pm in Capella Club (9th floor)
- Friday Nov. 13th – Event sales at Bagel Friday 7am-10am (Cookie Grams, Chili Cook-off) in Capella Club (9th floor), Gift Basket sales 11am-1pm in Capella Club (9th floor), Mini-golf Tournament awards celebration 2pm in 6th floor refreshment area
- Monday Nov. 16th – Online Silent Auction, Gift Basket sales 11am-1pm in Capella Club (9th floor)
- Tuesday Nov. 17th – Chili Cookoff 11:30am-1pm on floors 8, 9 and 10, online Silent Auction
- Wednesday Nov. 18th – Cookie Gram delivery starting at 9am, Gift Basket sales 11am-1pm in Capella Club (9th floor), online Silent Auction
- Friday Nov. 20th – Gift Basket sales 7am-1pm in Capella Club (9th floor), live Gift Basket winner drawings at 2pm in Capella Club (9th floor)
- Tuesday Nov. 24th – All Employee Campaign Celebration from 10am-noon in Capella Club (9th floor)
Committee members: Sara Leiste (Co-chair), Matt Pellowski (Co-chair), Tom Hansen, Gina Clark, Matt Axelson, and Matt Koppi.
Contact us at TFGMiniGolf@capella.edu