New this year to the campaign is a nine hole-miniature golf course. All participants are eligible for over $2000 in prizes including, Dick’s Sporting Goods gift certificates, Nickelodeon Universe and Sea Life (Mall of America) passes, free rounds of golf at local courses, golf balls and other fantastic prizes!
- All participants are eligible for a prize raffle.
- Individual scorecards/tickets are only $5.
- All hole-in-ones on the “Longest Hole” are eligible for a separate prize raffle.
- Course will be open to all employees (who purchase a scorecard) from 10/28 – 11/8.
- Scorecards available for purchase at the 9th floor security desk.
The Capella Classic Tournament and the Champion’s Luncheon
- Thursday, November 7 from 11am-1pm
- Sign up your foursome for this truly unique event! We can pair up individuals to create a group. Open to the first 10 teams of four!
- Capella leadership will be the scorekeepers for the event and your hosts for the luncheon.
- Winning team members will each receive a prestigious Golden Putter plaque.
- Each participant in the tournament will receive a prize package and an invitation to the catered Champion’s Luncheon held immediately following the tournament.
- Entry fee: $40.00 per individual / $160.00 per foursome. Includes the prize package and luncheon!
Important dates to remember:
- Please sign up to design a hole by October 11.
- Course is open from October 28 through November 8.
- Capella Classic tournament and Luncheon: November 7.