The Silent Auction event begins November 14 at 9 a.m. CST and ends November 18 at noon CST
We are excited to announce the 2016 Annual Silent Auction! Capella’s Silent Auction is the highest-grossing event in our annual Together 4 Good employee giving campaign. The Silent Auction features a wide variety of amazing items and services donated by employees, as well as local and national businesses.
Last year we raised more than $16,000. With your help, we can exceed our goal of $16,000 this year! All proceeds will go to the Greater Twin Cities United Way, Community Health Charities, and DonorsChoose.org.
Online bidding starts at 9am on 11/14 and end at noon CST on 11/18. Bid now!
Wonderful and unique items have been donated to the Silent Auction for bidding this year! Please find some highlighted items below:
- Sporting Events; The Twins First Pitch Experience, Wild Tickets, Timberwolves Tickets, and Minnesota Gopher basketball tickets.
- Food/Drink: Tarts, Cheesecake, and Truffles.
- Gift Cards from places like Cove Point Lodge, Landmark Theatres, Grand Casino and Painting with a Twist
- Electronic items like Intuos 5 Touch Pen Tablet, Mini Drone, iPad Touch, and Amazon Kindle Fire
- Capellian made items like Bath Bombs, Knitted dog hats, Embroidered Towels and Metallic Prints
- Unique Experiences including 4 Night Stay at the Hyatt in Bonita Springs Florida, Photography sessions, 4 Course wine tasting dinner and a cocktail making class.
- PTO, PTO and more PTO
How do I bid?
- Use the Silent Auction Dashboard link.
What payments are acceptable?
- Cash or check. Please make checks payable to one of the Together 4 Good charities.
- Payment by payroll deduction is not available.
Silent Auction Dates and Times
Silent Auction opens
- Monday, November 14 at 9 a.m. CST
Silent Auction closes
- Friday, November 18 at 12 p.m. CST
Winners will be notified via email by 5 p.m. on Friday, November 18 and a list of winners will be posted on the Silent Auction blog by Friday, November 25.
Silent Auction pick-up instructions
All items are available for pick-up on the 10th floor Refreshment Center during the following times:
- Monday, November 21 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 22 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 23 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
A special thank you to everyone who donated! Your PTO, time, talents, tangibles, and expertise donated to the Silent Auction will go a long way to helping us meet our goal for the Together 4 Good campaign!
Silent Auction Co-Chairs