Harold Abel School of Social and Behavioral Sciences Department of Counseling
- MS in Counseling Studies - General Counseling Studies
- MS in Human Services - Counseling Studies
- MS in Studies in Human Behav - Gen Studies in Human Behavior
- PhD in Adv Stud in Hum Behav - Gen Adv Studies Human Behavior
- PhD in Counseling Studies - General Counseling Studies
- PhD in Human Services - Counseling Studies
Doctor of EducationNova Southeastern University, 2004
Major: Child, Youth, & Family Studies
Master of EducationBridgewater State College, 2000
Bachelor of ArtsUniversity of Massachusetts Dartmouth, 1993
Licensure & Certificates
Certified Nutrition and Wellness Center
- "Insights into Child Development." CAT Publishing. 2011.
- "A Model Preservice Training Program for Institutional Educators Within a Juvenile Justice Agency." 2003.
- "Exploring Psychology." Worth. 2012.
- "Clinical Psychology: Science, Practice, and Culture." Publisher: Sage Publications. 2008.
- "Child Development." Cengage. 2010.
- "Child Development: A Practical Approach, First Edition." McGraw-Hill. 2002.
- "Abnormal Psychology." Pearson Education. 2009.
- "The Growing Child." Pearson – Allyn & Bacon. 2008.
Eating Disorders and Body Image: Understand Issues, The Psychology of Eating Disorders.
"National Conference on Global Leading, Learning, and Research." Completing the Dissertation in Special Education.
Florida. January 2009.
Eating Disorders: Recovery and Treatment.
Massachusetts. Harvard Medical School Eating Disorders Center. January 2008.