Harold Abel School of Social and Behavioral Sciences Department of Psychology
- MS in Psychology - Child and Adolescent Developme
- MS in Psychology - Educational Psychology
- MS in Psychology - Eval Research and Measurement
- PhD in Psychology - Educational Psychology
Doctor of PhilosophyTexas A And M University Commerce, 2009
Major: Educational Psychology
Master of ScienceTexas A And M University Commerce, 2006
Master of Prof AccountingTexas A And M University Kingsville, 2001
Bachelor of ArtsSichuan Normal University, 1997
Major: English Education
- "Power and Spatial Relations." Taylor & Francis Group. 2012.
- "Wrote Test Bank items for (Chapter 11: Emotion and Motivation)." Allyn & Bacon Publishers. 2007.
- "Acculturation in Relation to the Acquisition of a Second Language." 2009.
"4th Annual TAMUS Pathways Student Research Symposium." Are emoticons as important as we expected? A study on the impacts of emoticons in Computer-Mediated Communication.
Prairie View, TX. November 2006.
"55th Annual convention of the Southwestern Psychological Association." Perceiving Power: A Study of Spatial Relations as Perceptual Symbols in a Picture Choice Task. .
San Antonio, TX. April 2009.
"2nd Annual Psychology Synergy Conference." Stereotype Threat, Academic Motivation, and Achievement in African American and European American College Students.
Plano, TX. October 2007.
"54th Annual Convention of the Southwestern Psychological Association." The perceptions and impacts of emoticons in Computer-Mediated Communication. .
Kansas City, MO. April 2008.