What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Apply an ethics-centered, evidence-based analysis to complex situations encountered by criminal justice practitioners.
- Explain the antecedents and consequences of crime in the broader context of interdisciplinary knowledge.
- Integrate theoretical, scientific, and practical methods to problems relevant to criminal justice.
- Describe effective conflict resolution techniques for culturally diverse group interactions.
- Assess the ethical, community-focused leadership skills required for successful criminal justice practitioners in a wide range of interactions.
- Employ the professional communication skills expected of a criminal justice practitioner.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.