What You'll Learn
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Manage causes and threats to public safety.
- Respond ethically and professionally to a variety of incidents that threaten public safety.
- Think critically about public safety issues.
- Evaluate impact of multiculturalism and diversity on the public safety discipline.
- Communicate effectively.
- Lead and manage public safety organizations.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.