BS Bachelor of Science in Business Finance specialization
What You'll Learn
Outcome goals and graduates’ proficiency levels
These results show recent Capella graduates' proficiency levels in the expected learning outcomes for this program. Faculty make this assessment in the capstone course—the final course in which Capella students demonstrate what they’ve learned.
Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business specializations
- Business Administration
- Health Care Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Project Management
Quality and Professional Relevance
- The Project Management (PMI®) Global Accreditation Center for Project Management (GAC) has accredited the Project Management specializations in the following degree programs: BS-IT, BS-Business, MBA, MS-IT. Enrollment and graduation data are available.
- Our MS, MBA, and BS project management curriculum is designed around A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Johnson & Johnson, U.S. Bank, and Farmers Insurance Group are among more than 175 leading organizations that recommend Capella to their employees.
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) has affirmed that 3 Capella Human Resource Management specializations fully align with SHRM’s HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates. This demonstrates that Capella’s HR specializations at the MS, MBA, and BS levels reflect the guidelines outlined by the leading association for HR professionals.
- Capella was the first university to align with SHRM guidelines in three degree programs—MS, MBA, and BS.