BS Bachelor of Science in Psychology General Psychology specialization
What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrate familiarity with the major concepts, theoretical perspectives, empirical findings, and historical trends in psychology.
- Apply information analysis and research methods and uses technology tools and applications appropriate for psychology.
- Develop effective communication and quantitative literacy skills.
- Use critical thinking, creative thinking, and problem-solving in psychology.
- Apply psychological principles to personal, social, and organizational issues
- Demonstrate ability to understand ethical behavior, tolerate ambiguity, value empirical evidence, and respect complexity of sociocultural and international diversity.
- Conceptualize application of one's values, skills, and knowledge of psychology to realize personal goals, professional opportunities, and societal needs.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com