BS Bachelor of Science in Public Safety Homeland Security specialization
Applicants must provide the following information for admission to Capella programs and specializations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Applicants must be at least 24 years old. (This age requirement may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and applicants with 90 or more quarter credits of prior college/university course work).
- Applicants who do not have any credits eligible for college/university transfer must successfully complete a university-approved examination.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required.
Capella also welcomes international students. In addition to your application, you'll need to submit these materials:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Acceptable tests and minimum scores
- Transcript Evaluation
Learn more about being an international student.
Request a University Guide.