BS Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Minor: Network Technology: Cisco specialization
What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Communicate effectively in business environments.
- Use IT tools for decision-making.
- Collaborate using IT tools in an organization.
- Solve loosely defined problems with technology solutions.
- Understand ethical, legal, and policy issues associated with IT.
- Create IT solutions to solve organizational problems.
- Plan strategically for global and domestic environments.
- Design and model effective IT solutions for an organization.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com