Scholarships & Grants
Scholarships: Apply Now & Save Thousands
By enrolling at Capella University now, you can save thousands on your tuition. Capella–sponsored scholarships are not based on financial need and never require repayment. These gifts are available now to everyone who enrolls in qualified programs and meets other eligibility requirements. Capella scholarships are easy to apply for and are a smart (and free) way to help fund your college education.
New students who start an eligible nursing program between January and April 2015 and pass their first course are eligible to receive a $3,000 scholarship, distributed over 6 consecutive quarters. To receive the scholarship, new students must enroll at Capella and apply for the scholarship before their first course begins and no later than April 13, 2015.
These scholarships are not eligible to be combined with other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15%.
To see if you qualify for a scholarship, email an enrollment counselor or call 1.866.736.1677.
Explore Nursing Scholarship Opportunities
In addition to scholarship and grant opportunities from Capella University, there are many other scholarship programs available to help you fund your nursing degree. Explore the list below to find a scholarship solution that fits your unique goals and circumstances. Contact the scholarship grantor for more information.
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing Financial Aid Resources
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- America Red Cross
- Army Nurse Corps Association
- Emergency Nurses Association Foundation
- Faculty Loan Repayment Program
- Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association
- Foundation for Nursing Education Scholarship Resources
- Indian Health Service
- Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing's Future
- National Alaska Native American Indian Nurses Association
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- National Hartford Center of
Gerontological Nursing Excellence Scholar Award Program
- National Black Nurses Association
- Nurses Educational Funds, Inc
- Nursing Education Loan Repayment and Scholarship Program
- MinorityNurse.com Scholarship
- Minority Nurse Faculty Scholars Program
- Patricia Smith Christensen Scholarship
- Scholarships.com Nursing Scholarships
- Sigma Theta Tau