CERT Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Adult Education specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 20
- Foundational Skills for Master's Studies (4 quarter credits)
- Overview of Higher Education* (4 quarter credits)
- Foundations of Adult Education (4 quarter credits)
- Theories and Principles of Adult Learning* (4 quarter credits)
- Strategies and Best Practices for Teaching and Learning* (4 quarter credits) OR
- Adult Education Program Development* (4 quarter credits)
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, certification, or endorsement. State regulations vary regarding professional licensure and salary benefits. It is the learner's responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states. Where applicable, teachers are advised to contact their individual school districts as to whether a program may qualify for salary advancement. For more information on licensure, visit our licensure page.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.877.225.2707 or email an enrollment counselor.