CERT Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Applied Behavior Analysis specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 30
- Basic Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (5 quarter credits)
- Techniques in Applied Behavior Analysis* (5 quarter credits)
- Applied Behavior Analysis Research and Application* (5 quarter credits)
- Applied Behavior Analysis Treatment of Autism* (5 quarter credits)
- Ethics for Applied Behavior Analysis* (5 quarter credits)
- Issues in Assessment, Intervention Support, and Related Systems * (5 quarter credits)
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
Check state licensure requirements. The license to practice as a professional psychologist or counselor is regulated independently in each state or province. Learners who intend to seek licensure or certification should check the program requirements in the state or province in which they hope to practice. This [program/ specialization/ certificate] is not accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA) or by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.866.933.5970 or email an enrollment counselor.