CERT Post-Masters Certificate College Teaching specialization
Career Outcomes & Job Titles
People interested in an online college teaching certificate are often instructors and academic services professionals pursuing leadership positions at community colleges, universities, or other public or private postsecondary educational institutions.
Potential Employment Settings
- Adult education organization
- Community college
- Continuing education program
- For-profit institution
- Land-based or online college or university
- Military education
- Technical college
- Vocational or technical college
- Volunteer program
Common Job Titles/Positions*†
- Adjunct or part-time instructor of education courses
- Continuing education coordinator
- Education specialist
- Grant writer
- Program director
- Student services coordinator
*These examples are intended to serve as a general guide. Many factors determine what position an individual may attain and Capella can't guarantee a graduate will secure any specific job title.
†Some positions require licensure and/or other designations. We encourage you to research requirements for your job target and career goals.