CERT Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Contemporary Theory in Addictive Behavior specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 20
- Survey of Research in Human Development for Professional Counselors (4 quarter credits)
- Group Therapy and Treatment of Compulsive and Addictive Behaviors (4 quarter credits)
- Theories and Models for the Treatment of Addictive and Compulsive Behaviors (4 quarter credits)
- Interventions with Substance Abuse and Dependence (4 quarter credits)
- Current Issues in Compulsive and Addictive Behavior Treatment (4 quarter credits)
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.866.646.8127 or email an enrollment counselor.