CERT Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Contemporary Theory in Couple and Family Systems specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 20
- Survey of Research in Human Development for Professional Counselors (4 quarter credits)
- Family Therapy Theory and Methods (4 quarter credits)
- Marriage and Family Systems (4 quarter credits)
- Couple and Marital Therapy* (4 quarter credits)
- Methods of Family Research (4 quarter credits)
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.866.646.8127 or email an enrollment counselor.