CERT Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Contemporary Theory in Mental Health Services specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 20
- Survey of Research in Human Development for Professional Counselors (4 quarter credits)
- Principles of Psychopathology: Diagnosis and Treatment (4 quarter credits)
- Theories of Personality (4 quarter credits)
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Professional Counseling (4 quarter credits)
- Introduction to Mental Health Counseling (4 quarter credits)
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.866.646.8127 or email an enrollment counselor.