CERT Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Diabetes Nursing specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 20
- Diabetes Pathophysiology and Assessment (4 quarter credits)
- Evidence-Based Education, Planning, and Outcomes for Diabetes Care (4 quarter credits)
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Diabetes Care (4 quarter credits)
- Pharmacologic Interventions for Diabetes Care (4 quarter credits)
- Data Evaluation and Program Development in Diabetes Care (4 quarter credits)
This certificate is not designed to prepare graduates for entry-level or advanced practice licensure as a nurse.
There are many ways to reduce tuition costs, including transferring credits which can help save time and money. You can transfer up to 4 credits into this certification.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.866.933.5955 or email an enrollment counselor.