CERT Post-Masters Certificate Enrollment Management specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 24
- Higher Education Enrollment Management (4 quarter credits)
- Effective Retention in Higher Education (4 quarter credits)
- Technology Applications to Enrollment Management (4 quarter credits)
- Financial Assistance and Enrollment Management (4 quarter credits)
- Enrollment Management Communications (4 quarter credits)
- Strategic Enrollment Management Planning* (4 quarter credits)
- Enrollment Management Seminar (non-credit)
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.877.225.2707 or email an enrollment counselor.