CERT Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Information Assurance and Security specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 20
- Enterprise Security (4 quarter credits)
- Security Risk Management (4 quarter credits)
- Security Management Practices (4 quarter credits)
- Secure System Development and Cryptography (4 quarter credits)
- Innovation, Leadership, and Ethics (4 quarter credits)
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.877.225.2698 or email an enrollment counselor.