CERT Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Management Consulting specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 15
Choose five from the following required courses.
- Leading Innovation in the Global Organization (3 quarter credits)
- Financial Accounting (3 quarter credits)
- Finance and Value Creation (3 quarter credits)
- Data Analysis for Business Decisions (3 quarter credits)
- Organizational Strategy (3 quarter credits) OR
- Entrepreneurial Strategy (3 quarter credits)
- Project Planning, Management, and Financial Control (3 quarter credits)
Note: Certification and Certificates – There is an important distinction between the two terms. The School of Business and Technology offers a variety of graduate certificates. University-sponsored certificates represent an advanced course of study in a specific discipline that is intended to enhance knowledge. However, obtaining a university-awarded certificate is not equivalent to "certification." The term certification refers to the official mandate awarded by a state regulatory board or professional organization to an individual for a specific professional practice.
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
Capella University cannot guarantee certification, other professional credential or salary advancement. It is the learner's responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for certification, including consulting experience. For more information see Chartered Institute of Management Consultant's website.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.