CERT Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Nursing Leadership specialization
Applicants to the Nursing Leadership certificate program must provide the following information for admission.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Current, unrestricted RN license to practice in the United States (or its equivalent).
- One year of licensed RN work experience or current employment as an RN.
- Applicants must have at least 135 quarter credits of prior college/university undergraduate course work.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required for initiating an application for admission and may be paid as part of the application process.
- Admission to the RN-to-MSN program also requires students to complete and submit the RN License Verification Form.
To learn more, call 1.866.933.5955, or email us. When you connect with Capella, we will immediately put you in touch with an enrollment counselor trained to assist you with specific questions and needs for your area of interest.
International Student Requirements
You are considered an international applicant if you completed your highest degree outside of the U.S., regardless of where you currently live. International applications include all U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens who have completed their most recent academic coursework, degree, or credential at an institution outside the U.S.
In addition to the above admission requirements, you will need to submit these materials:
- Minimum scores and acceptable tests for proof of English proficiency
- Transcript evaluation
Learn more about international student admissions.
Request a University Guide.